In vitro Cell Screening
State-of-the-art cell culture facility with study service including absorption, disposition, and metabolism.
• Intestinal absorption in vivo or in vitro
• Caco-2 absorption models: uptake and transportation
• In vitro assessment of plasma protein binding of drug by equilibrium dialysis or high speed centrifugation in species
• Metabolism in vitro (liver microsome in species)
• Drug interaction (cocktail method)
State-of-the-art animal facilities with US compliance, fully functional on formulation, bio-analyses, PK studies, pharmacology studies, toxicity studies and data analyses.
Professional team presiding over strictly regulated operations; APIs from our customers are strictly controlled and protected.
Capabilities to carry out studies on mice, rats, rabbits, dogs and primates.