Preclinical Animal Studies
The 60,000 sq ft of animal housing complies with GLP regulations and is capable of conducting pharmacokinetics studies, pharmacology studies and toxicity studies.
In Vivo Studies
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Dogs and Primates
• Regular pharmacokinetic studies
• Pharmacokinetic dose proportionality studies
• Pharmacokinetic oral gavage gender and food effect studies
• Bile duct-cannulated single dose studies
• IV and oral studies in mice, rats, dogs and monkeys
• Cardiovascular effects in conscious, telemonitored beagle dogs
• Repeated-dose toxicity study in mice, dogs and monkeys
• Effects of oral (gavage) administration on the functional observational battery study
Models available in mice, rats, dogs and primates:
• Models of infection disease
• Models of cancer
• Models of liver fibrosis or cirrhosis
• Models of arthritis
• Models of nausea and vomiting
• Models of heart muscle ischemia reperfusion
• Models of diabetes
• Models of ache
State-of-the-art animal facilities with US compliance, fully functional on formulation, bio-analyses, PK studies, pharmacology studies, toxicity studies and data analyses.
Professional team presiding over strictly regulated operations; APIs from our customers are strictly controlled and protected.
Capabilities to carry out studies on mice, rats, rabbits, dogs and primates.